The competition for admission into top universities is on the rise with new emerging countries and new programs. Today your profile is as important as your grades. Going to a college or university is an important step and you can improve your chances of being accepted by improving your profile by gaining real world experience, by pursuing internships, summer programs, improving your reading and anything else you are passionate about.
Some advantages for students who have engaged themselves in these activities are:
- A clear edge over other students in understanding their desired career paths.
- An opportunity to test alternate career paths
- Enhanced learning about the career path you are choosing
- Improved inter-personal skills, teamwork, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Increase in confidence level
How Futures Abroad can help you
Based on your profile we guide you in the areas we feel you need to work. We assist you in the following areas:
- Providing ideas and opportunities in the areas we feel you will benefit from
- Providing assistance in finding internships or job shadowing opportunities
- Creating a time line to follow to complete the desired tasks
- Providing assistance in choosing the right summer program
- Providing assistance in creating a meaningful reading list
- Providing assistance in research projects
- Providing support in identifying community projects
This is a part of Futures Abroad select admission packages without any additional cost and to support and strengthen the student profile.