Simon Fraser University is a mid-size Public Research University with three campuses and over 100 programs. It is located in Burbaby, British Columbia, Canada with its main campus on Burnaby Mountain and satellite campuses in Downtown Vancouver and Surrey. As a Simon Fraser University student you are allowed to take courses on any of the three campuses.
Simon Fraser offers more than 100 undergraduate programs and several graduate programs that lead to degree or diploma credentials. The degree is very flexible and offers opportunity to choose courses as from other areas asper your choice. Simon Fraser University offers Co-op and Study Abroad programs which provide you work experience and exposure to study in different countries as a part of your degree.
Simon Fraser University is among the top 20 universities in Canada and offers top quality education with opportunities for students to get scholarships.
There are eight faculties at the university viz.:
• Faculty of Applied Science
• Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
• The Beedie School of Business
• Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology
• Department of Education
• Department of Environment
• Faculty of Health Sciences
• Faculty of Science
Students can apply directly for admission to Simon Fraser University or if you don’t meet the minimum admission requirement for Simon Fraser University you could apply to ‘Fraser International College (FIC),’ your pathway to Simon Fraser University. This is a perfect entry point for students as it provides you direct entry into year two of Simon Fraser University undergraduate degrees or their MBA program. Fraser International College university Transfer Program II courses are equivalent to Simon Fraser University’s first year bachelor degree.
1. An opportunity to earn a degree from Simon Fraser University- Canada’s best universities
2. Combined Letter of offer from FIC and Simon Fraser University
3. Small class sizes means you get more personal attention and support from professors
4. Study in the world’s most livable city
5. Apply for 3-year Graduate Work Permit upon graduation from Simon Fraser University
6. FIC also offers a pre-MBA program with direct entry into MBA
7. You pay a lower tuition fee
8. Smooth transition with more support from professors to build a stronger foundation
Start Dates: January, May or September
Interested in applying to FIC-Simon Fraser University! Get more information by contacting Futures Abroad team at http://futuresabroad.com/contact-us/.
We can help you prepare your application package for the university and assist you through out the admissions process. Our office in Toronto communicates with the university directly and provides you first hand information on your admission and/ or scholarships. We meet you when you come to Canada and guide you every step of the way. Our team is available to assist you in your transition from your home town to the wonderful country- ‘Canada.’