Why Attend the Cambridge Dream Summer Program?
Global competition for Top universities is accelerating. To be successful, in addition to achieving higher grades, you must perform to the best of your ability in every aspect of the application process, including conducting research, reading and experiences beyond the curriculum. The overall aim of the program is to help students develop leadership skills, improve your analytical and quantitative skills, learning to work within teams, interview preparation skills, interacting with Cambridge professors and attaining life skills that would be useful when applying to Top Universities across the globe.
The program covers a wide range of academic subjects including STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math and English, to university level specializations such a Law, Medicine, Engineering and Business. University preparation is a key element of the program including writing personal statements and answering interview questions to help you improve your profile for university applications.
They are taught by University academics, qualified teachers and expert trainers and comprises of a stimulating mix of interactive workshops, lectures, personal mentoring, supervisions (small subject-specific discussion groups) and team challenges.
How do we arrange for accommodation?
Students study, eat and sleep in the same college rooms along with Cambridge university students on campus. Each student will work with a Cambridge or Oxford university mentor.
What is the duration of the summer program?
- 15th July – 28th July for 2 weeks.
- 22nd July – 4th August for 2 weeks.
- 15th July – 4th August for 3 weeks.
What is the cost?
- 15th July – 4th August for 3 weeks – £6000
- 15th July – 28th July for 2 weeks – £3900
- 22nd July – 4th August for 2 weeks – £3900
What do you achieve from the program?
- Reach well-reasoned opinions, which they can express confidently;
- Improvised research skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve complex problems
- An award for sports leadership
- Become more socially confident individuals with good self-awareness with leadership skills;
- Answer tough interview questions and write a strong personal statement.
- An eng-g-course certification
- A personal development plan