Australian universities feature in the Top 50 ranked universities in the world in the following program areas:
- Arts & Humanities, Clinical and Pre-Clinical Health sciences, Engineering & Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Australian university system ranks 8th in the world much ahead of countries like UK, Germany and Japan.
- Australia is considered the 10th happiest country in the world. Australian Government makes a lot of effort and investment in the quality of education governs the universities ensuring quality and consistency.
Cost of Study in Australia:
- Approx. cost of pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Australia is anywhere between $10,000-$35,000 per annum
- Approx. cost of pursuing a Master Degree in Australia is anywhere between $20,000 to 40,000 per annum
- Doctoral degrees on an average range from $14,000 to 40,000 per annum
** Private universities cost more than public universities in Australia
As a student you are allowed to work while studying. The approx. living expense depends on the region you plan to study. On an average on campus accommodation costs approx. $250 -300 per week.
As a student you will need to apply for a study permit to study in Australia. The visa depends on the kind of institution you are planning to study in.
The various classes of student visas are:
- Independent ELICOS
- Vocational Training
- Higher Education
- Post graduate research
Each case is different and visa file must be prepared accordingly.
Language of Instruction:
Australia is a land of immigrants but majority of the people in the country speak English and it is considered the national language of the country.
Proof of English language proficiency is required for visa processing.