Study and Immigrate to Canada
Study in Canada
Canada has been rated one of the best countries to live, work and study consecutively for many years by United Nations. It is a unique destination which provides high quality of education at an affordable cost and the opportunity of immigrating upon graduation. Canada is a land of opportunity and is a growing country which is in need of qualified people.
5 Reasons to Choose Canada for Your Education
- Quality of Education: Canadian universities and colleges are regulated by the provinces and mandated by the government. The country provides world class education which is recognized globally. The high academic standards and world rankings help the students come out with valuable education at an affordable cost compared to other countries across the globe.
- Scholarships: Most Canadian universities offer scholarships to students to recognize their talent and academic potential. There are various kinds of scholarships available; automatic entrance awards which are based on your final grade 12 average and range between 1,000 to 10,000 Cad $. There are also other scholarships students can apply for based on their profile. These scholarships are in additional to the automatic entrance awards and range anywhere between 50,000$ to full tuition waiver for all four years
- Research Values: Research is a key component for any university and Canada tops the charts. Universities are regulated and funded by the government and have top quality research facilities available for students. Students can do research in any field with the support of lecturers in the university.
- Rankings: Most of the universities in Canada are well ranked within the Top 100 universities globally. This says volumes about the quality of education and recognition of Canadian education globally.
- Co-op work term and Internships: Co-op is created by Canadian universities and colleges and is now adopted by universities globally. This unique work term opportunity during the course of study provides students a unique learning experience and enhances their quality of education. This helps students gain relevant work experience while pursuing their education which increases their chances of employability globally.
Canada is a very safe country providing unique opportunities for students to immigrate upon completing their education. As a student you are allowed to work 20 hours a week part time after completing first year of study in Canada. Upon graduation you are allowed to work full time in the country for two years while waiting for your permanent residency documents to be approved by the immigration authorities.
Cost of education in Canada:
Bachelor degree program is 4 years and ranges between $15,000- $40,000 per annum
College Diploam: 3-4 years ranges between $12,000-$16,000 per annum
Masters Degree: $18,000-$25,000 per annum
MBA: $25,000-$1,00,000 per annum
Register to secure for a 15-minute FREE personal counseling session and assess your chances for scholarships.
FREE IELTS COACHING!
Please contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you may call us at 04 551 2620.