Study and Work in Switzerland!
Switzerland is the world’s leader for tourism and hospitality. Quality and Competence is their most important asset. It is the best place to study Hospitality & Tourism Management Education. Planning to make tourism and hospitality your career why not learn from the best, Study in Switzerland.
There are several specialized institutions and colleges offering Top class education in hospitality and Tourism. The programs are offered at the Diploma level, Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree level including MBA.
All the degrees offer internship opportunity so you can gain practical experience in the industry. You get an opportunity to practice in the world’s leading hospitals and restaurants. When you learn from the best you only get the best. Hospitality industry is a niche industry which requires a high level of expertise and training. The internship offerings by most of the colleges is paid for so you earn money and experience while you are studying. With the right training you can be the most sought after people in the job market in any part of the world.
With approx. 231 million people employed, the tourism branch is one of the most important employers in the world. This industry is growing steadily and is expected to develop into one of the biggest sectors of the service industry worldwide in the next 10 years.
- Business and Hotel Management School, Lucerne
- Glion Institute of Higher Education
- Ecole Hoteliere De Larsanne
- Le Roches International School of Hotel Management
- Cesar Ritz Colleges
- Swiss Hotel Management School
- Hotel Institute Montreaux
- IHTTI School of Hotel Management
- Duration of the program ranges from 2-4 years
- IELTS score of minimum 5.5
- Approx. cost: CHF 14,800 to CHF 24,000
- Mini. 18 years of age
- High school or minimum 12 years of secondary School Education
Admissions process is simple but selective. There are usually 2 intakes; October and January. Some institutes are highly selective and have a 3 stage admissions process: Application, Selection stage and final interview.