A leading university in Canada and a global leader in Engineering, Health Science and Management studies. Home of the Top ranked Ivey Business School.
- Ranked Top 1% of Universities in the world and in Canada
- One of Canada’s Top 10 Research intensive universities
- Excellent campus placements
- Co-op work placements and internship opportunities for students
- 2 hours drive from Toronto
Popular Undergraduate programs:
- Honors Business Administration (HBA) with Ivey Business School
- Engineering with the combination of Business with Ivey business school
- Health Sciences with the combination of Business with Ivey business school
- Medical Sciences
- Bachelors in Education
Admission requirements for Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Minimum 85% average in high school
- Pre-requisite requirements must be met for the program
- Strong academic and extra-curricular achievements
- TOEFL/ IELTS score
Intake: September of each year
Tuition Fees :
|Tuition & Fees for most programs||$28, 715 to $32, 883|
|Engineering & Nursing||$ 36, 355|
|Residence & Meal plan||$11,705 to $14,815|
Popular Graduate programs:
MBA by Richard Ivey School of Business (Ranked #1 in North America and Globally)
Ivey MBA is recognized as one of the Top business management schools in Canada and around the world. Students have an opporturnity to be a part of Ivey’s Business program by joining the Honors Business Administration (HBA) degree program at the Bachelor degree level. It gives you an exceptional combination of academic excellence and Top placement opportunities.
Students have an option of applying for conditional admission to Ivey during their last year of secondary school as part of their AEO (Advanced Entry Opportunity).
Eligibility requirements for Ivey Business School:
– MBA :
• Resume showing minimum 2 years full-time work experience
• 2-3 Reference Letters
• GMAT Score (Minimum 600)
• Strong academic history with a mini. of B+ in degree
Ranking of Ivey Business School
Ranked #1: Bloomberg Businessweek ranked our MBA program as the #1 international MBA program (outside the United States) two years in a row.
Ranked 1: In a 2016 recruiter survey for Bloomberg Businessweek Ivey’s MBA graduates ranked first in leadership skills, strategic thinking, collaboration and communications skills – among the most-wanted and hardest-to-find skills sought after by employers.
Ranked #1: according to the 2016 Financial Times Ranking, our MBA program has the highest recorded salaries three years after graduation of any Canadian business school and scored top marks for career management service satisfaction.
Ranked #1: Our Executive Education program is ranked #1 in Canada by the Financial Times.
Ranked #1: The Economist ranked our MBA program 2nd in Canada.
In 2015 the School received a bronze medal in the Nurturing Employability category at the prestigious Wharton-QS Stars ReImagine Education Awards.
Top 10: in the World for Alumni Network.
*The Economist 2015 MBA Rankings.
Tuition Fees :
|PhD (per term Estimate)||$ 10,000|
When can you apply?
Students are encouraged to complete the proficiency tests at the earliest possible date and at the latest before March of the previous year.
Looking for more information? Get in touch with us!