All international students planning to study in Canada & US for at least six months require a study permit. This is the official document issued by the Canadian Government that allows them to study in Canada, and is sometimes referred to by students as a student visa. Courses of under six months’ duration do not require a study permit. Students must apply for a study permit from outside of Canada. Depending upon the country of origin, students may also require a temporary resident visa.
Our counselors and well versed with the Visa and immigration rules of the countries we work in. We advice our students and their parents about the paper work and other guidelines necessary while preparing a visa application. We work closely with the university officials in obtaining the necessary visa documents, if necessary, depending on the country you are applying from and their visa regulations.