GISMA Business School
The German International Graduate School of Management and Administration
Foundation, Short Courses, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Degrees
From 1999 to 2013, GISMA offered full-time and executive MBA programmes in cooperation with Purdue University, Indiana, USA; and from 2008-2013, the school also offered MBA programmes with Leibniz Universität Hannover (LUH), one of the largest public universities in Northern Germany. A Weekend MBA programme was offered with LUH until 2015.
GISMA’s MBA programmes enjoy accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011.
With over 40,000 students, GUS’s portfolio ranges from business, finance, and law, to arts and hospitality courses, delivered at vocational, undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive levels across international campuses and online.
- In Germany, international students have an opportunity to study their bachelor’s or master’s degree for free*** in one of many state universities across the country.
- Due to the thriving economy and job market, the country offers excellent career opportunities for skilled professionals after graduation.
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe*. It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%**
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (Hons):
- BSc. Accounting and Finance
- BA Business (HRM)
- BA Business (CMI)
- BA Business (Tourism)
- BA Health Care Management
- BA Marketing
Master’s Degree Programmes:
- MSc. In Leadership
- MBA Masters in International Business
- MSc. Innovation & Strategy
- MSc. Marketing Management
- MSc. Corporate Finance Management
- MSc. Data Analytics & Info. Systems
- MSc. Engineering Management
- MSc. Global Accounting
- MSc. IT Security Management
- MSc. International Agri Business
- MSc. International Business
- MSc. Digital Sales Management
- MSc. Financial Risk Management
- MSc. Project Management
- MSc. Digital Marketing
- MSc. Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc. Data Management & Cyber Security
** Foundation or University Pathway programs available